Thursday, January 21, 2010

The final hours

Tomorrow this time I will be asleep on board. And 24 hours from then, I will be home. These final hours just seem so long. The excitement is killing me. I just don't like the in betweens.. the travelling part. I wish I could go to bed in Toronto tonight and then when I wake up, I find myself in my bed in Bombay. Alas..
I have been packed for 2 weeks now, but that feeling that I am forgetting something doesn't seem to leave me. I think it's natural and even if I am forgetting something, I can always buy it again. Honestly, it's just me stressed. A born worrier, sigh!.
I have nothing to write today. And I am sure you don't want me to go on and on about how thrilled I am.
On a different note, this vacation will give me some time to reflect on a few things I had going in my head. I will be sorting them out and hopefully when I get back in 3 weeks, I am less of a mystery to myself. A time to introspect and get back at things called 'relationships', rated R.
I will have many stories to tell when I get back.. so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment