Monday, December 6, 2010

Screw you Charlie Sheen!

On my 14 hour flight back to Toronto, I managed to watch 11 episodes of two and a half men, quite a feast it was.. One of my favourite Tv shows these days, witty and funny and totally sexy (in the right sense of the word). For those of you who have never seen the show, it's about 2 brothers, their self absorbed mother and the kid Jake...he used to be such a cutie, and then he grew up. And ofcourse a slew of women with boob jobs.
Do I have your attention yet? The women on the show are stunning( most of them) , and dumb ofcourse ( a given). And we have this guy in funny shorts getting hot and heavy with them, while the little Jake, by the way he is now the highest paid junior star… last time I heard it was a million buck per episode, the little bastard, is grappling with his own puberty and his uncle’s sexual escapades, while his dad is seemingly turning into a gay episode after episode.
The show goes on to reveal how vulnerable we women are to rich men with a house on the beach. And I seem to like the thought. I mean, money is just one aspect of it. Ofcourse Charlie sheen, in his own words “brings multiple orgams and a house on the beach” to the table and that alone. While his brother Alan finds it extremely hard to find a date and when he does find one, he is quick to respond with some wedding bells and honeymoon plans. Such a softie…
What I love about the show is ofcourse the two contrasts we get to see in 2 brothers. And how Jake is kinda caught in the middle. How they blame all their problems on their mom who has gone under the knife several times to get a cute tush and loves it too.
Someone once asked me if Charlie sheen was playing himself on the show and it wouldn’t be completely wrong to say No he isnt.. staying drunk and screwing women all day isnt all that different from what we have come to hear about him in his real life, but who cares really. Denise Richards maybe, but she was on the show too a few times and in the ultimate mockery of his own marriage with the lady, she was transformed into a man on the show ( some would think that’s sick, I think it was pretty funny).
Oh and let me not forget Berta… she is the best and Berta knows it all. She is Charlie’s domestic help, but she is really no help, not around the house atleast. I love her, for reasons better not stated. Suffice to say that she is the smartest person around the house. I saw her once fall for a sexy Latino and that was something. Picture Berta in a flowery dress!.. yeah it is funny.
So, I had a good flight watching those seasons all over again. The only bad thing, it kept me from sleeping and that just made my jet lag worse… well screw you Charlie Sheen!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow .....early morning 8 am on a sunday I read a blog out of a sleep and just makes me wonder why the hell were u doing engineering and not blogging in the beginning of this century;)
    just love the way you have put it across simply a treat to read:)
    bring more of it on:D
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juhi make me read it, I must say nice stuff. You should write more often

    ReplyDelete